Monday, January 17, 2011

Wha Are The Withdrawal Symptoms Of Effexor Xr?

terrific coverage almond cake with pudding

I have no
, enter my blog since last Tuesday (nearly 6 days) because I've been in Madrid at an event and building Braum have given a course of fondant cakes and cupcakes another ... two full courses and a great result ... but this I will tell you in next post ....
Now I'm going to teach recipe for a sponge cake with a crunchy topping that gives a taste of all that will repeat .. if you search google sponge cake find many but I advise you to try this and I contéis .... the recipe my friend gave me Elizabeth with which I do every year the Christmas
pestiños
really are two recipes one, since with the same cake recipe and including any ingredient we have two biscuits ... both are delicious but we liked the house of chocolate but how easy is the two and you Do you tell me which one you like most ....

Here is the recipe :



Ingredients:

For white cake:
flour 250ml 250ml sugar 4 eggs
1 envelope yeast
200ml whipping cream

white Coverage:

250ml sugar 5 tablespoons milk 1 teaspoon
butter 1 / 2 pte.
sliced \u200b\u200balmonds


Preparation:

Whisk all the ingredients for the cake in the oven at 170 degrees 20 minutes depending on oven so air furnaces need less care than degrees.
While the cake is finished making the fire mix topping ingredients except the almonds will be added when well blended.
Remove cake from oven and cover with hot cover and put back in oven 5 minutes.





For Chocolate:

is the same recipe but we add an apple cake and cover a good piece of chocolate





I invite you to enter my new facebook page "We cociMar" as you see my new logo that will premiere soon on my new website .. but that in a few days now I love you all and all with me on my page so you press like .... and if you want me to be in the wall fetch by Sea Varela ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment