Sunday, January 2, 2011

Un Programa Para Fotos

fondant cakes fondant Course in Malaga by Sea Varela Pepekitchen

The next day will take place January 23 course in Benalmadena fondant cakes given by me in the school kitchen Pepe ...
This time all the information you have in your blog, to contact in info@pepekitchen.com.



The day before I will be there to take a course in sushi, I can not wait .... well I'll tell you all when I come back that day ...




Join

which is a very fun course will teach you everything you need to make your own fondant cakes ...
course for which you are not of Malaga that day can not and want to organize one for a different day you can contact me.
For upcoming dates throughout Spain ...
marcocimar@gmail.com




On January 9 in Cadiz fondant cakes and 15 and 16 January in Madrid fondant cakes and cupcakes

0 comments:

Post a Comment