Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boat Trailer For 24ft Pontoon

fondant cupcakes course dinner-show Girls Night In "of Braun in Madrid

It's been two weeks since I was in Madrid, but the flu came home from wanted to go still ... as good as I was saying, Bloguzz approached me to attend a dinner presentation of the new blender 7 Braun wireless, and you have already guessed that I said if I took advantage of having two courses there fondant cakes and went two days before.
was in a large kitchen where we expect two chefs and two helpers to prepare the dinner and show how the blender, all a delight I assure you, the blender is a wonder the first thing I saw was like a mojito ice stung special and left the ice flakes.
of incoming one with crispy leek vichyssoise ; entrée of duck with chestnut puree and fruit red, and to finish dessert, white chocolate mousse on two cookie crumbs.
all delicious and wonderful blender took her to the table and moved her around the kitchen, one pass.
But the best part is that facebook is a competition for groups of friends who want to make a dinner as I am telling you is called "girls'night in"



I present the kitchen table where we dined and thoroughly chefs and assistants.



We left to right above: Pink, Paco, Alfonso and Pepe, I, Silvia and Luciana. Alya missing that came a little later






preparing cocktails here ...




We had a great, here we girls tipple before dinner jejejeje




Well this photo is not need to explain it, no?





One side of the table, now I have to get the picture across.





Giving
angle to the Vichissoise .





learn and I like it all, no note?



The emplatado of chocolate mousse , sure I do it and I taught it was very good .. I have recipes from around jejejeje


want to thank Ana Braun the representative of Coco and Bloguzz and of course re-enchanted to see Rose (Velocidadcuchara), Alfonso (of Recetasderechupete) and Jose (from Pepekitchen). Having met Luciana
(of lasaventurasdeTeresita), Paco (from Lazyblog) and Alya (the Cartooncooking) and with the permission of all I want to say that finally I met Silvia (from midulcetentación) which is pretty ... I loved being able to give a big hug and have dinner with her two jejeje
Pegaditas
I sent home a blender 7 with no cables and I'm delighted.

I hope you liked it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment