Thursday, January 20, 2011

Painless Red Dots On Tongue

eggplant mille-feuille with honey and curry chicken Bimbo

At last recipe I made for Bimbo, have not yet come in the packages but I would say as much in February, so I'm waiting ... while I leave you with the recipe I did for them using Bimbo bread terrific, as I told you I went to Barcelona to make the recipe with photographers, etc. ..... but these photos are mine, I also believe the photo that will be put in the package will be mine as well as liked more than those who were there and I am proud .... Well without further
I leave you with the recipe is an absolute delight, I recommend it to my kids love and my friends, family etc ...





Ingredients:

3 slices of bread Bimbo's great


4 slices of eggplant not

2 thin slices of ham into thin slices honey



4 slices of cheese

goat loop 1 / 2 chicken breast
2 teaspoons curry


1

quail egg 1 slice of prosciutto for garnish
finite oil


Pedro Ximenez reduction



Preparation



Place the eggplant slices with salt on absorbent paper to release their water and bitterness about 1 / 2 hour.

While passing a roller for each slice of bread until it is very thin.

Put some oil in a skillet and turn the slices until golden on both sides and set aside.

In the same skillet brown the bread is passed eggplant until brown and al dente, reserve.

Cut chicken into thin slices and pass the pan with a little oil and salt, while still not completely done add the curry and stir well,

While the chicken is done assemble the strudel, a slice of first bread on top of eggplant slices over and honey to taste the ham slices covering everything, place another slice of bread, cheese and chicken loop to warm it melted a bit and finish covering with another slice ...
Sprinkle with Pedro Ximenez reduction.
Decorate with quail egg and a grilled slice of ham in a flower shape ....







Information fondant cakes courses:

Benalmádena Pepekitchen the workshops: January 23
cake
Sevilla: 29 January cakes

Cádiz: February 12 cupcakes and cookies in fondant (same course)

Cádiz: February 19
cake

For more information or to request new courses in marcocimar@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment