Monday, January 10, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Adopt A Dog Rspca



you remember that I told you I went to Barcelona to make a recipe for packages Bimbo? and there I met other bloggers? beyond those already knew? since one of them was Pepekitchen and recipe for Bimbo I made this Eve or New Year ... I tried it on in Barcelona and I loved when tested at home loved it has an incredible taste and texture ... Thank you for such exquisite Pepe recipe ...

Now I leave you with the exact recipe as did Peter and I hope ye contéis soon and how much I liked ...

The photo is the worst but it was night and flash ....


Ingredients: 6-8 portions

200 gr.
400 gr prawns. salmon loins

4 eggs 200 gr.
milk 200 gr.
heavy cream 80 gr. leek
150 gr. bread Hottie Bimbo
20 gr. brandy (optional)
20 gr. puree tomato paste (or tomato sauce thick) salt


white pepper nutmeg.


Preparation: Peel
shrimp, reserving shells and heads. Remove the intestinal thread and cold reserve.


Heat the milk and cream with heads and shells of prawns and chopped leeks cook, stirring, over medium heat 15 minutes. Set aside and strain. Reserve the sauce, discarding the rest.


Place the sauce in a pan with the salmon into pieces, thoroughly clean skin and bones, and shrimp. Add the tomato paste and cook 5 minutes over medium heat. Add 100 gr. Hottie Bimbo Bread, eggs, one and half a teaspoon of table salt, brandy, and a pinch of white pepper and nutmeg. Shreds


mass with Thermomix blender or enter into a greased pudding cake or oblong, with the bottom covered with two slices of bread Hottie Bimbo, smoothing the surface. Cover pan with aluminum foil and cook in the oven to 200 º in the bath, about 45-50 minutes, or until cooked through.


Cool in the oven, remove and invert carefully on a tray. Serve warm or cold, accompanied by mayonnaise or homemade tomato sauce, this delicious bread pudding salmon Hottie Bimbo, a perfect recipe as a starter in the Christmas dinner.



Now I leave a scheme that made pepe remove it without permission (I hope you forgive me lol) and explains how to do it perfectly with the Thermomix


How wonderful cook, not it?



Now I count the next fondant cakes courses Madrid

cakes 15th January: Full
cupcakes Madrid January 16, three slots are left Malaga


cakes January 23: Open


cakes Seville: January 29: Open


For other dates and venues to organize and for more information please contact Marcocimar@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment