Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is There Bobby Jack Party Supplies

How to Pedro Ximenez reduction

Now you are many they have asked me how to make the reduction of Pedro Ximenez so I decided to make an entrance for it .... I hope that works for many people ... well I'll leave the link to two of my recipes that leads that are delightful and bring both the reduction .... These recipes
are

eggplant mille-feuille with honey and curry chicken (recipe for Bimbo)
chicken salad and cream cheese





reduction
The PX is easy u m to develop, has a sweet taste that offset the savory dishes, is also used for candy and any snack .... to me as my favorite in the savory recipes as the bittersweet love me ...
salt can be reduced to no sugar and contains the wine and sugar, though I always add something.
For sweet if you can add more.
Well, you can add more or less sugar depending on the recipe you are going to perform.
is very important not to let it cut too thick as it cools and you can be like a sweet, once I had and I fixed it with a little more wine and let it warm up just enough ....
If you can spare to keep in the fridge for a while, I put it in a bottle and when I want to use it out of the fridge for a while before losing the cold

How to reduce:

We reduced the Pedro Ximenez putting in a saucepan to heat medio150 ml of PX with 20 g sugar and reduce to half, let cool.


To do this in the Thermomix throw everything in the glass and put 20 minutes at 100 º




New dates for fondant cakes courses

Sevilla: 29 January cakes



Cádiz: 12 February fondant cupcakes and cookies (in the same course)


Cádiz: February 19
cake

A Coruña: no date yet

Madrid: no date yet
For more information or to request new courses in marcocimar@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment