Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Indiana Colleges & Cheerleading Scholarships



Go recipe easy and rich as this next to Christmas or New Year ... can be done with hot or sweet paprika , or like me use half and half and the kids like it that way ....
This recipe was given to me my friend Amy, but my aunt Mamen of things mamma had it in his blog and I did not know ....

There is nothing better for children to recover the spirit of Christmas ... but not feel like they make you take holiday illusion ... My kids take the whole month with tambourines singing carols ... ask every day as needed to come .... Magi change site motifs are charged jajaja tree lights, and a chance to eat more sweets than they would normally leave them ... and I'm glad because I see them happy with a Christmas for them is a big party ....



Well here you have the recipe of potatoes in the Galician


Ingredients:
(The amounts are eye and according to taste)


cook potatoes cooked peeled prawns
extra virgin olive oil salt

Spicy Paprika Paprika



Preparation:

Cook the potatoes in boiling water or microwave, peel and chop.
Peel the prawns or shrimp and cut into medium pieces. Pour into a source
potatoes and shrimp and add salt and peppers and oil.
Mix well.



Note:

  • can be eaten at room temperature or can be used interchangeably frio.Se paprika.
  • If the shrimp are small, no chop, as in the photo.
  • can be used frozen shrimp and cook.
  • I've cooked the potatoes in the microwave 10 minutes turning them halfway through cooking, but depends on the size of the potato.


I wish you a Happy New Year 2011 !

toast to your friendship and your love will always give me .... could no longer live without you @ s so I drink to that and more:


If you like the edible Hibiscus flower for the holidays you can buy at a department store as is Degustam and if you see the entry that I made with some of products here ... Is not it nice
?.... does best ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment