Monday, December 27, 2010

Image Of Staph Infection

Christmas donuts or bagels

How have you spent the Christmas ? sure that very well ... and now the end of the year and again to eat, drink and eat and drink lol, my belly still hurts from the Christmas and just thinking about New Year's Eve dinner gives me something ...
The recipe for these donuts is my friend Ana but I gave the touch of recipe from my mother since I have of her I think is wrong, as she does, I can ask because it is not I have to investigate .... anyway I leave you with this recipe that tastes like my mother and is very rich ....

Well I leave you with this recipe everyone knows but never had, so here goes ....


Christmas donuts




Ingredients 800 g of flour (which allows)

250 g sugar 200 ml sunflower oil fried with lemon peel (cold )
3 eggs 70 ml of anise


1 envelope yeast 1 lemon Zest of ½ lemon or oil for frying



Preparation

Pour flour mixed with yeast in a large bowl and make a volcano, add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Let stand 1 hour. Shaping
of donuts or bagels and fried in oil is not too hot.
sugar overflow before the end of cooling.



wonder I love to teach a package that sent me Artran Market are all handmade products, but not only that but they are products that are delicious, have a very good variety and some great price ... to give or for our pantry ... so I recommend that you go to see everything they have ...




mussels Behold .....




I'm going to remember the dates for upcoming courses fondant cakes

Cádiz: January 9


Madrid:
Cakes: January 15
Cupcakes: January 16

Benalmadena
January 23

0 comments:

Post a Comment