Thursday, December 30, 2010

Do I Need Surge Protector For Hdtv In Ontario

apple pie and custard potatoes in the Galician

Rico, no, rich .... this recipe gave me a woman at a party and did not know but from here I thank you for a wonderful recipe ... whoever you are ..... jejejeje
pie is creamy, delicious and very soft ... I recommend it for the holidays and both Christmas Eve as is great for dessert ... anyone dare?
My husband is a big fan of apple pies but this is different the next time I will put you over apple slices with apricot jam to see that this ..... must also be good with icing sugar on top, this time I've put some lines very thick caramel ... but I'll try everything I have told you already that will force me to repeat jajajaja




Ingredients (use appropriate a can of custard)

2 vanilla custard
2 parts sunflower oil
2 parts flour, 2 parts sugar


2 apples 2 eggs 1 teaspoon baking

1 packet of vanilla sugar


Preparation:

Beat all together.
Pour into a greased pan.
Bake at 180 degrees about 30 minutes (depending on oven)






A recipe is done in three steps, easy, easy, very easy .....

HAPPY YEAR 2011!

OS DESIRED WITH MUCH LOVE
LET COCIMAR



See you next year .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment