Saturday, October 16, 2010

Psp Travel Case Template

step Whitefish zucchini sauce and fondant cupcakes for Alvaro

not you going to believe, but I have hired the women's advisory center to teach cooking and baking .. at first was for 11 women and 4 men but in the end 22 people have signed up ... the truth that on Thursday it was my first day I had a great ... are people friendly and simple ... go two times a week ... if I know! I'm more Iliad yet but I will do if I'm that jajajjaaja scrambled .... The day I stop is because I'm sick or something worse .... so without further ado, I leave the recipe ....



This sauce the I got given a few copies of the thousands that I have out there Thermomix was not with fish but I adapted .. a very good result for how easy it is ... I have served with roast potatoes and a trickle of the same sauce ....





Ingredients:

4-5
catch of fish fillets white (the one you like)

sauce to zucchini:
Sofrito: 50g butter 30g
oil 100g onions or onion 1 clove
garlic
Rest: 350g zucchini 200g peeled
cream 50g milk
salt pepper
1or2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (I added two)



Preparation:

Prepare sauce first by putting zucchini sauce ingredients in jar and set 4 minutes, 100 º, speed 4.
Add the zucchini, cream and milk, season and set 30 seconds, speed 6, then another 30 seconds at speed 9.
then program 20 minutes 100 º, speed 2.
While the sauce is passed the fish pan and brown well on both sides leaving the inside is made ....
When the sauce is done add salt and the sauce has become smooth and fine.
Add the Parmesan cheese and mix on speed 8.
Pour the sauce over the fish and in my case over the potatoes .... Then take
average loaf of bread and ... dipping and eating ..... dipping and eating ....






On 16 September was the 6th my son's birthday the medium, but as the celebration was on a site that allowed me to take a cake of mine, because in the end I made some cupcakes for what he likes .... some of Manny Manitas and Spiderman ....
I'll show ...








Finally
upcoming dates for courses:





October 22 cakes in Estepona


November 7 cakes in Cadiz


November 20 cakes in Asturias


makeup in Madrid November 26


cakes in Madrid November 27


cupcakes in Madrid November 28


December 4 cakes in Valladolid



And yet dates: Barcelona, \u200b\u200bSevilla, Huelva and Cordoba ...






For more information contact me at marcocimar@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment