Friday, October 29, 2010

High Blood Pressure Climb Mountain

Rice with chicken pineapple lemon Halloween Cupcakes and more

The recipe that I leave today I copied my friend Javi's blog Javirecetas ... is the husband of one of my best friends and just be parents .. so this recipe is for them that are just starting to enlarge the family .... All the best and you know what I can leave whenever you want to go away to a spa alone together jejejeje
Well this recipe is the typical lemon chicken from Chinese restaurants ... but the next time you cast more tablespoons sugar or more plump ... to remove acidity of lemon .... well I leave you with the recipe ...




Ingredients

400 grams of chicken breast

125 ml chicken broth

10 tablespoons lemon juice (1 lemon)

4 tablespoons sugar 1 tablespoon

dessert corn flour (cornstarch) 3 tablespoons

water

sauce 3 tablespoons dry sherry

50 grams of raw almonds

dessert with 1 tablespoon ground ginger Salt


Olive


Preparation
Thoroughly clean the chicken breast, cut into small pieces and put the chicken pieces in a bowl. Add 3 tablespoons dry sherry, 1 dessert spoon ground ginger ½ teaspoon salt. Mix everything together and cover the container with transparent paper and put it in the refrigerator. Let marinate while preparing the rest of the recipe.


Now let's start with the lemon chicken sauce. Squeeze a lemon and put in a saucepan to heat 10 tablespoons of lemon juice and half cup of chicken broth.

Take a dessert spoon with fine corn flour, dissolve in 3 tablespoons warm water and add to saucepan. When the mixture is hot, add four tablespoons of sugar and stir well to dissolve. Simmer 5 minutes or until it has a gelatinous consistency. After away from heat and reserve.

Put another saucepan with a quart of warm water. When boiling add the almonds and allow them to do for 10 minutes. Thus, we achieve that almonds are made soft and the texture is better adapted to the general texture of the dish.

While almonds are doing start preparing the chicken. Remove the source of the refrigerator and bring to heat a pan with 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add chicken and saute the chicken pieces for a few minutes until they pick color. Meanwhile

almonds and should be ready. Drain well and when the chicken is something golden add the add almonds and 3 tablespoons of sauce and mix well with a wooden spoon to be distributed throughout the chicken.

We must not fail to remove the lemon sauce, for carrying sugar can burn. What interests us is that they caramelize just a bit, so when you see it starts to stick a bit and seems caramel off the heat and add the rest of the lemon sauce. Stir well.




Now I want to show some cupcakes I made with my kids for halloween .. These first two are mine ...





And here's mine along with my children ... Carmen (4years) made below the princess and the mummy at the upper right (blue eyes), Alvaro (6 years old) made the pumpkin top left and the bat is at the center, and Alex (9años) the pumpkin the moon above, the ghost with the moon and a witch sky right in the middle and the mummy of the lower right ....
do you think? as well continue to assemble a family of fondant

jajajaja


Now this message is for my AIG to get an idea of \u200b\u200bthe things I like ...
_ I love cookbooks, especially baking, with good photos, which do not have pictures I do not like .... _All
to do with the fondant but watch out for this that I have almost everything .... _The
spices, I love them especially difficult to consegurir jejeje .... _The
sweets AIG made by me, that you know who have worked in the kitchen just for me is a great gift ... _The
canned craft ....
_Revistas and books on fondant, cakes, cupcakes and cookies ... _Me
love tea especially red, I'm addicted ..... _The
chocolate .... another of my addictions _Bueno
ultimately this is just a small sample of what I like, is only for guidance but my AIG know everything I like and love and the desire to get my package than anything ...




Well and finally I leave you with some new dates that you know about the courses fondant:


Cádiz: November 7



Asturias (Oviedo) November 20




Madrid:




Make Up - November 26


Cakes - November 27


Cupcakes - November 28 (morning)






Valladolid: December 4



Barcelona: December 10


Córdoba: December 18




No date: Line (Cadiz), Marbella, Estepona, Huelva, Seville, Cadiz ... from January






For more information contact me at marcocimar@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment