Monday, November 29, 2010

How Can I Treat My Gerd Naturally

filled tortilla chips, cupcakes and television nurse

Wow, what a entry title ... a little more and I am hahahaha is that I have the photos of the program and cupcakes for a while and I have not taught you ... Well first recipe that although many know and I suppose there are many people who do not, so here you have a recipe for potato tortilla chips but Packet ... I used the normal craft but you can try either ... We're going to mess

.....


Ingredients: 6 eggs


Crisps
package salt to taste oil


Preparation:

Beat 5 eggs and add just a little potato chips, stir by breaking a little, let it hydrate. When they are hydrated
pour the remaining egg slightly beaten and remove a little careful when adding salt to the potatoes and bring salt.
Add to skillet with hot oil and cook like a normal omelette.

Note:
can be done by adding fried onions or peppers or chorizito or whatever you want ... To check the salt
can drop a trickle in the oil and egg after it sets to try to burn care. You can try
potatoes taste of ham or cheese etc ...



And now I show the cupcakes I made for my sister Nadinne that ended the career of nursing and I took advantage and took them to a program that I recorded with Onda Cádiz TV about everything I do, I have the video yet but when I pass it I'll show ... The video was shot at my father and besides talking about everything I do, I made some cupcakes .. and of course about my blog ....
Well, I leave you with the photos ....


My brother took the pictures from the terrace of my father when I was interviewed by the seafront ....


Here I am making cupcakes ....



cerquita
And ....


Here I am teaching all my blog ..... Cadiz




There are many more photos but with these you can have an idea .....


already started with the dates for January courses fondant cake ... so encouraged ....
Sevilla, Huelva, Marbella, Cadiz, Madrid ...

Kisses for everyone ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment