Saturday, November 6, 2010

Blog De Zoophilia Grátis



The other day, the kind that occurs to me over the account, usually too many times, I realized that working too much to live free time we are, which many have no or a little, and men who help at home I will forgive, but the work of women is much worse and that's not counting if they also work outside the home ... when my husband comes tired from work and grumbling, I think that I changed and I left at home and the office in three days I changed it again hahahaha sure not only the house and three children, but because I work on several things I've been to both and that apart from taking the kids to the park etc ... but like all I have to say also that I can go through the work, which helps me a lot with children, rather not help me is a job-sharing ... is also the best man I have been able to find ... well, total as always is to think to think of everything I do because nothing will change and you know I say that could stop doing something but I will do it is what makes me feel alive ...
I'm going to leave some bullets, that those who know me know that I love Mafalda ...



Hope you enjoyed it as much as me ...




How is it that after so many tickets have you not taught the second recipe created by me, the first was the Tortellini with cream I put at the beginning of the blog, exactly the first day and had no comment hehehe ...
is very easy to do besides you can take when you have left over cooked rice or chicken ... but we love home more than two years since he was .. that fondest memories .... I leave the recipe as I'm rolling shutters today ...


Chicken with pineapple




Ingredients: Cooked rice

four

1 small onion 3-4 slices of ham
1 whole chicken breast
3 slices of pineapple in syrup pineapple

Syrup 1 egg per person

oil salt


Preparation:

Cook rice.
Saute chopped onion, when almost add the chicken pieces and salt and cook until browned, add the beaten eggs to be done all together, mix well, when the egg is made curd rice, ham minced, cortadita pineapple and a dash of simple syrup, mix well, add another dash of syrup and a pinch of salt ...

Note:
After mixing all the flavor rectify
If more syrup and toss it without problems
For people who can not take sugar pineapple can be used
in juice can vary the amount of ingredients to taste



Well and finally I leave you with some new dates that you know about the courses fondant:





Cádiz: November 7


Marbella: November 20



La Línea (Cádiz): November 21


Madrid:


Cakes - November 27


Cupcakes - November 28 (morning)


Barcelona: December 10




Córdoba: December 18






Undated:, Estepona, Huelva, Seville, Cadiz ...






For more information contact me at marcocimar@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment