Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Dog Rubs His Nose Before Eating

chickpea stew and a big wedding Thermomix

The 13:00 and I did not know what to do for lunch today ... at 13:45 I have to be at school the girl .. I do for dioooosssss ..... for nothing chickpea stew Thermomix is \u200b\u200bdone in a hurry and have no to be at hand while doing ... a recipe book "Cooking healthy and natural" Thermomix ... is exactly like the book except rice which is a contribution of mine since it is much richer ... For those who do not have thermomix tell them is equal to the fire ... We

the recipe ....



Ingredients:

sauce 50g olive oil 400g onions
2 cloves garlic 200g tomato
crushed

Rest
2 bottles
cooked chickpeas 1 large bay leaf 500g water
1 or 2 beef stock cubes or salt
1 / 2 cayenne (optional)
2 tablespoons cumin
pepper to taste minced parsley

cooked rice


Ingredients:

Put the chickpeas in a colander and rinse and set aside.
Pour into the cup chopped sauce ingredients, set 10 sec. Speed \u200b\u200b3 '/ 2, and after 10 min, Varoma temperature, speed 1 1 / 2.
When finished, pour 3 tablespoons of chickpeas and water and blend 40 seconds. at speed 6.
Place the butterfly in the blades and add the bay leaf, the stock cubes or salt, cayenne, cumin and pepper.
Schedule 7 min, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Add the chickpeas and set 10 minutes, speed 1, 100 º.
Add the cooked rice on plate and add over the stew and mix ....
Serve with parsley espolovoreados ...











Some people asked me about the wedding I went to Vigo Mamen's daughter .. I only say that I had a great ... my aunt was brilliant ... Bride Barbie doll ... and also met in person to Montse's blog "Blog" we know thanks to my aunt since the beginning of our blogs ... is friends with my cousin .... I was delighted to know is great, but was a little pachuchilla but someday we'll meet again for some fading .... Your blog is super fun is that I part with it ... I love going to your blog to have a fun time with the way things have ... Montse a big kiss ...



Here some photos of me the wedding because I have to ask first if I can put jejeje



here with my father on the bus picked us up at the hotel towards the wedding ..






Getting off the bus we were waiting for rain yellow umbrella, a detail that I liked ....


My cousin the cutest little lady .. Mamen is the granddaughter of "lascosasdelamamma" ..



Here's a detail I took the link ....


And here we Montse and I ...... it is pretty ?....
By the way ..... I like Alvarado



Well and finally I leave you with the fondant course dates:



La Línea (Cádiz): 21 November cupcakes


Madrid:
Cakes - November 27
Cupcakes - November 28 (morning)


Barcelona: December 10


Córdoba: December 18


Undated:, Estepona, Huelva, Seville, Cadiz ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment