Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Official Drink Of Tony Romo

zucchini quiche and shrimp and the gift of my AIG

quiches but I really like some recipes I find a bit bland in taste but this has pleased me a lot .. is very easy to do and eats the whole world very well ... the next time I do I'll try throwing cheese on top .... I can not tell who is this recipe not remember it was targeted in a paper in a folder ...
this recipe in the classes I am taking cooking and baking for the school counselor for women and really enjoyed ... so the photos are not good for bad light had ... but that's going to forgive me, that if ...? I'm sending a kiss to my 18 students and 4 students from here ...

Well now let's go with the recipe before I wrap a lot ....


Ingredients:

1 pastry sheet,
200 grams of prawns
2 zucchini, peeled,
1 leek, 1 brick of cream

3 eggs, salt and pepper

4 tablespoons olive oil.



Prepared

First we take a removable tart pan and parchment paper-lined and covered with stretched dough.

Highlight your bottom with a fork across the surface and introduce a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.

While in a frying pan heat oil and add the chopped leek, and cuddly when brown add the zucchini washed, peeled and cut into thin slices and season, when you pour everything in a bowl and add cream, salt, pepper, beaten eggs, mix well, add the prawns and pour over the dough, put back in the oven at the same temperature for about 25 or 30 minutes. Know that is done when pricked with a needle is clear.
can serve warm or cold.






I hope you have enjoyed this recipe and that ye .... Pimp that if someone tell me what to see such ...



Well and now I'll show my beloved my AIG package (Gastronomic invisible friend )..... That
excited when the postman came with the pink box fuchsia, to see her and I knew it was hers ... or .... I ran home and there were all the stuff for my ummmmm that good all by myself and a very nice letter saying nice things about me and tell me a little is what carries the box ... Well without further ado
I tell my friend who is invisible:
Laura, best known in this virtual world as "Laube" the blog "healthy and yummy" , and I want everyone playing in the link so you can see the wonders it does, the photos so good, and above all leave a comment that she is charming and deserves all our love in our comments. Thanks a lot for such wonderful gifts and especially that energy of yours that I felt when opening the box ...
And these are my gifts:

forradita This is the box with all the goodies inside:


And here are the little things better:
A cheese that smells wonderful, rum honey, jam and bowls of bamboo chiquititos
are products of their land "Canaries" are craftsmen ...

Well and that's it, tomorrow I will be around, but on Friday I go to Vigo for the marriage of my cousin's daughter's blog Mamen " things la mamma" so if I am so not, see you on Monday ...
Today I send a kiss to everyone



Well and finally I leave you with some new dates that you know about the courses fondant:
La Línea (Cádiz): 21 November
cupcakes

Madrid:
Cakes - November 27
Cupcakes - November 28 (morning)


Barcelona: December 10


Córdoba: 18 December




Undated :, Estepona, Huelva, Seville, Cadiz ...




For more information contact me at marcocimar@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment