Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Can I Exercise With A Hernia Hiatal

fondant cake for a roller




A cake for a roller? because I thought two things or one big skid or track your skater, and I chose the second option .... and here is the result ... Cunpleaños Diego happy, enjoy your 14 wonderful years ... I hope you liked the cake ....
is a sponge cake with vanilla MSC with a slight modification that I saw on a blog and I will not have nor has it or say who is because I did not like .. torneable cake was little, did not stay as I like to Lisita ... good filling white chocolate buttercream pale blue, vanilla syrup and American fondant and gum paste for modeling ...

to see what you think .....




Here's the most cerquita roller ...





Diego
I hope that you liked and you too ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment