Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Do I Clean Mud Of Of My Suede Boots

Madrid

These are the cupcakes I did in the course of Madrid , long ago I do not post photos of the courses that I will see if I make a special order not overwhelm all a lot ... well then that I made these with my students and I liked ... I hope you like you, are two long been calling for the cupcake shirt and the pig, pig here. The other two
cupcakes are a bear with bow tie and an elephant.

Well I leave you with the photos






Dates courses
fondant Sevilla: February 5
fondant cake
Cádiz: 12 February fondant cupcakes and cookies (both in one day)
Cádiz: February 19
fondant cake

Soon : A Coruña, Madrid, Cordoba, Estepona ....
For more information and complete new courses in contact marcocimar@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment